Home > Windows 7 > 16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Error Windows 7

16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Error Windows 7

Contents

Any other problems now? __________________ Please do NOT PM me. WD external hard Drive interfering... The CONFIG.NT file is a critical system file akin to the command.com file. I cant tell youhow happy you have made me!!! this contact form

Why do I receive an error when I attempt to run the Windows .NET Server (Win.NET Server) 2003 Administration Tools under Windows XP? Locate, and then right-click Command.co, and then click Copy. 7. Advertisement Related ArticlesWhy do I receive an error when I attempt to run a 16-bit program under Windows NT? 69 Why do I receive an error when I attempt to run Close Config.nt.

16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Error Windows 7

Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Dec 14, 2004 Had a bit of a problem to get this to work at first as I am This can happen when installing or uninstalling a program. I am currently unemployed (interviewing like crazy) I was downsized unfortunately but will make a donation the minute that i get a paycheck again. Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Oct 8, 2004 am receiving a similar error, but it displays this application cannot run due to 'autoexec.nt' error.

Choose 'Close' to terminate the application. Locate, and then right-click %SYSTEMROOT%\System32, and then click Paste. 4. You will need the XP CD if any files are missing/corrupted. Config.nt Windows 7 If this does not resolve this issue, continue to Method 2.

this file is critical to point a 16 bit application to the dosx file. Config.nt The System File Is Not Suitable For Running Ms-dos And Microsoft Windows Applications Right click the autoexec.nt file and click properties. 3. I have unsuccessfully, thoroughly searched (both with Windows Explorer and from a DOS prompt) for this file. Install the program again.

You should see a notepad icon with the name "New Text Document.txt" highlited. 16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Error Windows Xp the problem re-occurs! Check your C:\WINNT\System32\ or C:\Windows\System32\ directory and see if the autoexec.nt file is there. Current Temperatures » Site Navigation » Forum> User CP> FAQ> Support.Me> Steam Error 118> 10.0.0.2> Trusteer Endpoint Protection All times are GMT -7.

Config.nt The System File Is Not Suitable For Running Ms-dos And Microsoft Windows Applications

Close Config.nt. 6. http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000715.htm HELP!How to Reset TCP/IPCan I Restore Internet Explorer?How do I repair the MBR?How do I repair Windows XP?Need Explanations Of Device Manager Error Codes?How do I make a Windows XP Emergency 16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Error Windows 7 Another possibility: Programs have the ability to have a custom config.nt and autoexec.nt specified. Config.nt Not Suitable For Running Ms-dos Windows 7 Computer will not accept any of these suggestion.

In the new blank document, type the following block of code: @echo off lh %SYSTEMROOT%\system32\mscdexnt.exe lh %SYSTEMROOT%\system32\redir lh %SYSTEMROOT%\system32\dosx SET BLASTER=A220 I5 D1 P330 T3 8. weblink Please click to close or ignore. How do I solve this with no disc? Start Windows Explorer. 2. Config.nt File Download

Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Mar 10, 2005 "@ECHO OFF" "lh %SystemRoot%\system32\mscdexnt.exe" "lh %SystemRoot%\system32\redir lh %SystemRoot%\system32\dosx.exe" "SET BLASTER=A220 I5 D1 P330 T3" each of If you need the files autoexec.nt or config.nt, copy and paste the following code into notepad and save into the %SYSTEMROOT%\System32 folder. This sometimes happens on Windows XP with SP2 installed. navigate here In the Open box, type cmd, and then click OK. 3.

mellen-ga rated this answer: and gave an additional tip of: $5.00 Finally getting a solution and so quickly has gotten my day off to a wonderful start. Config.nt Download View Question Q: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG.NT error window ( Answered , 1Comment ) Question Subject: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG.NT error window Category: Computers > Operating Systems Asked by: mellen-ga List Price: The time now is 05:03 PM. -- Mobile_Default -- TSF - v2.0 -- TSF - v1.0 Contact Us - Tech Support Forum - Site Map - Community Rules - Terms of

If not, please follow the remainder of the instructions outlined in the clarification portion of this question.

Thank You Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Nov 26, 2004 OH, and by the way, I tried the method above to get this point, This may cause the application to function incorrectly. Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Mar 21, 2005 or just compy it from another machine you have or download it from the net ;) Config.nt Windows Xp In the File Name box, type "Config.nt" (without the quotation marks), and then click Save. 5.

and no one has any knowledge of this error message or more importantly how to get "rid" of it short of doing a complete rebuild of the PC. Why can't I use RunAs under Windows XP on a program located on a mapped drive? 6 Why can't I use RunAs under Windows XP on a program located on a If you do not have the Windows restore CD, you can repair the autoexec.nt and config.nt manually from the repair directory. http://ix2003.com/windows-7/windows-7-homepremium-install-error.html Thanks again.

close WindowsWindows 10 Windows Server 2012 Windows Server 2008 Windows Server 2003 Windows 8 Windows 7 Windows Vista Windows XP Exchange ServerExchange Server 2013 Exchange Server 2010 Exchange Server 2007 Exchange Back To The Top Tweet Copyright © 2005-2015 Online Computer Tips.com HOME | ALL TIPS | COMPUTER TUTORIALS | TECH NEWS | RESOURCES | ADVERTISING | ABOUT US | PRIVACY POLICY Close Autoexec.nt.